12 Jan Valentines Day in Rye
Valentine’s Day, also called Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine, it is celebrated annually on February 14.
The best way to propose on Valentines day depends on your relationship and your personal preferences.
Ideas for how to propose on Valentines day in Rye
1. Don’t propose when they expect it
2. Make sure if they say know your exit route is clearly signposted
3. If you are going to do it publically create a diversion so it’s not anticipated
4. At Breakfast can work well if the venue assists which we would
5. In front of a memorable view or destination such as the Cliff top at Saltcote Place.
6. At a great restaurant, we know the best places to eat and which venues will go the extra distance to ensure your proposal is memorable.
Lets have a chat about how we can help you.